!(Can not engrave metal. For engraving metal use NEJE MASTER 7W OR NEJE MASTER 20W)
Important safety information
- Please do not touch the laser or a laser beam when the facility is working.
- The laser does not have Radiation, but when it works the temperature is getting up to 400 centigrade. So please do not remove the laser to shoot your eyes.
- The laser facility passed the CE, safety control, and have no radiation.
- The laser facility is powered by 5V, 2A USB charger, Do not use other power.
- Please keep the laser facility away from flammable objects.
- The suggested time of use is not more than one hour at once except is mentioned other.
- It is prohibited for children to use the laser facility without adult supervision.
- Please pay attention to keep the surface of the facility clean.
- Please place the facility on a flat desktop.
- Power by security and polymer battery, no explosion risk of spontaneous combustion.
- The facility no usage for a long time can automatically lead to dormancy mode.
Control by Computer
Before you can use a computer and laser facility for engraving, you need to install a facility driver which allows the facility to communicate with the computer, furthermore, you need to install application software on your computer so that you can start your engraving. The same situation applies to the Laser Engraver, you need to install the USB-Serial driver which allows the Laser Engraver to talk to the computer, and you need to install the engraver software to control the Laser Engraver. NEJE DK-8-KZ, DK-8 PRO-5, DK-6 PRO-5, JZ-5, JZ-5-T, DK-5 Pro-5 engraver comes with a 1GB micro SD card, the files on the SD card are including the USB-Serial driver, engraver software and few JPG photos as shown in the figure below. The software is compatible with Win XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10, system.
We will use the gray cardboard to carve as an example to explain, please follow the instructions to do your operation.
>> Obtain a desktop computer or laptop computer (computer operating system requirements is WinXP, window 7, win8, win10);
>> Obtain a USB rechargeable head (5V1A) (Apple, Samsung, Huawei mobile phone head can be, Support 5V1A or more);
>> Open the packaging, remove the fixed tape and pearl cotton on the machine;
>> Adjust the focal length of the laser, factory default settings the focal length of the gray cardboard, there is no need to do any adjustment. If you need to carve the object in different thickness, you need to place the object in the engraving platform and adjust the focus manually, when in the first operation, it is recommended to use gray cardboard (in the package list) to carve;
The method of adjusting the focal length as follow:
1: Fixed the surface of the carved objects at the level of the bearing table, put on the focusing glasses( sent in random) (maybe will not adapt it at the beginning, just to be used as the focus), rotate the focus head manually, shown in the figure:
2: Observe the light down to the surface in the smallest point of the object, when the rotation to the smallest point, indicating that the focal length has been adjusted, note that the smaller the focus adjustment, the image engraving effect is finer, if the focal length is not adjusted, there may be no image to be carve;
1. Our machine certified to CE and FDA certification, the radiation values far below the EU and the United States standards, please rest assured that use;
2. If the hand touch the laser in accidentally when in work, don`t worry about that it will not burn your hand;
3. Do not remove the laser head!
4. Do not use where the children can touch!
5. Keep away from flammable and explosive materials!
6. The top design of the machine has an emergency pause button that can be used in an emergency!
Step 1: Connection
As shown in the picture: Connect the round port USB cable to the 5V1A power adapter; connect the D port data cable to the computer USB port;
After the connection, the machine will detect the edge distance automatically, and then start the second step.
Step 2: Install the driver
drive and software for windows, click me to download! (the software have updated from 2017.11.1) download and decompress before the installation, first install the driver, then install the software, first connect the machine to the computer and then install):
download and decompress, first install the driver, as shown below, after the success of the installation click to confirm bottom, and then close the installation window;
Step 3: Start the software
a. Open the software
The software will connect to the machine automatically, if you do not understand the English interface, please select Language!
1. If you start the software, appear such a prompt (see below), please download the .net framework 4.0 click me download or download from microsoft.com. (recommend)Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer)
b. Test the text print
Enter "my test", you can select "font", select the font and the font size, and then click "insert", click the middle of the software area, then insert the text to print the area;
What materials can be carved, how to fix materials?
Objective engraving material: “Smooth, Organic, opaque, Non- flame- retardant material For example Wood, Gray cardboard, bamboo, Leather, etc.
Unsuitable engraving material: ” Those materials unable to burn &focus“ For example Pure metal(without coating), transparent plastic, White paper(Astigmatic), PP plastic, etc.
Fix the object to be carved with a silicone pad and rubber band or other auxiliary tools.
All downloadable files are mirrored from neje.tool
- Do not engrave on a reflective surface.
- Neje comes with a board marker if you want to engrave on a white surface.
- Suggestion: Try using a non-transparent tape. You`ll like the print more.
- Don`t be like a cat. You will never catch the laser dot. Machine laser energy is not that huge enough to damage you if a hand or other part of the body stays in the curving scope accidentally during curving, but, you’d better be careful since it’s an abnormal operation of the machine.
- Keep away from children
- Keep away from dust. Avoid prolonged exposure to dusty environments. Put it in a safe place to avoid dropping. Is fragile. Add a little lubricant on the moving parts if you don`t use the machine for a long time (Lubrication is good for many reasons. But do not lubricate it too much).
Download NEJE Controller Software for Mac
- NEJE Controller for Mac Download software from Mac APP Store. Search for the keyword: “NEJE”
- Grbl_Controller.rar 2019.6.14
Download NEJE Software for Windows and Driver for NEJE
- First, download and install the driver as mentioned - driver.exe
- Install .NET if you do not install it yet. You can find it in downloads below. Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 have .NET and is not necessary to install it.
- Download and install desired software for NEJE:
(OLDEST TO NEWEST)
- (.NET, driver, software V3.6 KZ FKZ BL).zip (as pictures showed; oldest version)
- NEJE_en_kz_v40.exe 2018
- NEJE_V4.2_EN.exe 2019
(only supports Android phone, use it with Windows software)
- NEJE_V4.3_1004_EN.exe 2019.4
- NEJE_V4.4_1051.exe 2019.6.14
(Can adjust the G code size, Solve some NC file bugs)
- NEJE_V4.5_1071.exe 2019.7.20
(Update the latest instruction for new mainboard, Compatible with past machines. )
- NEJE_V4.6.0.exe 2019.9.10 (Update bugs.)
- NEJE_V4.6.1.exe 2019.10.05 (Fix software connectivity issues.)
- NEJE_V4.7.exe 2019.11.15 (increase positioning function, <increase power adjustment by 1%-100%,Increase online gcode for NEJE Master>)
- NEJE-V4.7.1.exe 2019.11.27
- NEJE-V4.7.2.exe 2019.12.04
- NEJE_V5.0.1.exe 2020.3.19
- NEJE-V5.1.exe 2020.03.01 (NEJE Master 2 ONLY Support firmware upgrade to version 6.2)
- NEJE_V5.2.exe 2020.6.12 (Support NEJE Master 2, mini, plus ,max; bug fix)
- NEJE_V5.3.1.exe 2020.7.13 - bug fix, firmware upgrade to version 7.1
- NEJE_V5.3.4.exe 2020.8.25 (NEJE Master 2) - bug fix.
- NEJE_V5.3.5.exe 2020.9.5 - bug fix.
- NEJE_V5.4.exe 2020.11.19 (NEJE Master 2) - Support 2s version.
- NEJE_v5.4.2.exe 2020.12.4- (NEJE Master 2) bug fix.
FOR NEJE master 3500, NEJE master 6000, NEJE master 7W, NEJE master 20W use software version NEJE_V4.3_1004 or higher.
CAUTION Neje firmware Update for NEJE-KZ-2019 ONLY!
Updating Neje firmware is not without risks. You can damage the machine if you do it wrong. If you are about to update you must remember simple things:
- Do not disconnect the cable from the machine while update
- Use legit power cable and data cable
NEJE team or OUR team is not responsible for any damage caused while update.
Official update website:
www.neje.club/upgrade - 2019.9.10 (Fix bugs, for purchased from 2019.8.1 to now)
Download Android APP Install for NEJE Laser BL
Attention: Before opening the software, please start the machine`s power
System Requirements: (Android 4.0 and above， Bluetooth 4.0 support)
- N_Scanner_V1.0_EN.apk (Android APP for NEJE BL Laser engraver)
- NEJE_Bluetooth_LaserCarver.apk (Android software for NEJE BL Laser engraver)
- NEJE_V1.0.apk / neje_android_app1.apk (Android APP for NEJE BL Laser engraver)
- NEJE_V2.0.apk (2019.9.18 updated, Android software for NEJE BL Laser engraver)
- NEJE_V2.1.apk (2019.10.26 updated, Android software for NEJE BL Laser engraver)
- NEJE_V2.2.apk (2019.11.14 updated, Optimize bugs that some Android mobile phone model transmission interruption. Android software for NEJE BL Laser engraver)
- NEJE_V2.3.apk (2020.3.16 Also supports Master 2)
- NEJE_V2.4.apk (2020.6.12 bug fix)
FOR MORE DOWNLOADS AND INFORMATION VISIT http://wiki.nejetool.com/doku.php