- make a new folder ( name it as you like )
- inside this folder make a ( TXT ) file & copy inside it this (the entire thing)
After copy of the Commands go to line 23 (or try using shortcut- CTRL+C -> CTRL+V and type password to locate the line) u will find this word : password here (Change it with any password you like.) is :
eg: if NOT %pass%== narnia1234 goto FAIL
//so your password here becomes narnia1234 .//
- After that go to `save as` & name this file as "locker.bat "
- Now back to the folder & you will find a ( LOCKER ) commanding.
- Double Click on it & you will find a new folder (Private )
- Ok ,, now copy what u want in this "private Folder" & after that come out of the folder, and Double click on locker again. It will open and ask if you want to lock your folder? Y/N ?
- Type Y. your private folder will dissapear.
- If you want to UNLOCK your folder ,go to (locker) & type your pass and you will see your private folder.
title Folder Private
if EXIST "HTG Locker" goto UNLOCK
if NOT EXIST Private goto MDLOCKER
echo Are you sure you want to lock the folder(Y/N)
if %cho%==Y goto LOCK
if %cho%==y goto LOCK
if %cho%==n goto END
if %cho%==N goto END
echo Invalid choice.
ren Private "HTG Locker"
attrib +h +s "HTG Locker"
echo Folder locked
echo Enter password to unlock folder
set/p "pass=(type password)"
if NOT %pass%== 12345 goto FAIL
attrib -h -s "HTG Locker"
ren "HTG Locker" Private
echo Folder Unlocked successfully
echo Invalid password
echo Private created successfully
It not only hides the folder, but in case, you unhide all files... and try opening it without entering password, it will take you to the control panel...
If you like full privacy you can copy .bat file to USB memory card. If you want to unlock the folder put it back into directory where your hidden folder is.